This 2.5 hours Rafting Adventure is located in Telaga Waja River. The river can be reached about one and a half hour from Denpasar Airport by taxi or shuttle car. The spring-fed Telaga Waja River flows through wild tropical jungle past towering tree and vines. Creating a thrilling beginer-class rafting course. The water is extreamly clear, and flows around numerous hairpin curves along 16 kilometers course. Enjoy navigating numerous rapids and steering clear water and the rocks. Paddle right under a natural waterfall shower, and discover all the thrill and action of this dynamic rafting route. This activity is covered with insurance up to $ 100.000. Included with transfers service from your hotel and return. You will get many facilities in this activity such as mineral water, air-conditioned transport service, towels and shower facilities, profesional river guides, complete safety equipment, and tasty buffet lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/coach
- Tea & Coffee at the Restaurant
- Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
- US $ 100.000 insurance covered
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Waja River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dewa Ruci Statue, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.120AB, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
The Dewa Ruci statue was made by a great Balinese sculptor named I Wayan Winten in 1996. This statue tells the story of Bima's journey to get immortal water from the ocean floor. We will pass this statue on the way to Sanur.
Stop At: Telaga Waja River, 80862 Indonesia
Telaga Waja river is located at the District of Rendang, Karangasem Regency, eastern part of Bali. Our rafting activities will start here. The water comes from several springs in the mountains near Mount Agung, the highest mountain in Bali and considered holy by Hindu native people. The combination of tributaries and springs contributes to a high water debit, make this river best spot to do rafting activities.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time :Nusa Dua Area : 07.30am-07.45amBenoa Area : 07.45am-08.00amUluwatu Area : 07.30am-07.45amJimbaran Area : 07.45am-08.00amKuta Area : 08.00am-0815amSeminyak Area : 08.15am-08.30amSanur : 08.30am-08.45amUbud : 08.00am-08.45am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- The duration of hotel transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- What to Bring
- Rafting Outfit
- Change of Clothes
- Money for Merchandise
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.