Rafting & Monkey Forest Ubud Tour
Begin your experience with pickup at your hotel, where you’ll board an air-conditioned minivan destined for a rafting point beside the Ayung River. At the rafting meeting point, listen to a safety briefing before boarding your inflatable raft and conquering the rapids of the Ayung River. Under the instruction of your guide, you’ll paddle for two hours, past undulating green hilsl, rugged cliffs and jungles abundant with exotic flora. Following rafting, you’ll revitalize with lunch before visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, home to sacred temples and countless grey macaques. Before entering the forest, familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations: the monkeys are wild and therefore prone to unpredictable behavior.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch Indonesian Food
- hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional rafting guide
- All safety equipment
- Locker, shower and changing room available
- Entrance fee to Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bali White Water Rafting Adventure
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos from the rafting activities (available to purchase)
- This 10 hour excursion to the Ayung River and Ubud offers adventure and culture in equal measure. Ideal for families, this tour includes white-water rafting on the Ayung River and a visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Under the guidance of your instructor, you’ll paddle for two hours, past lush jungle scenery and dramatic cliffs. See, too, the wild macaques of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Lunch, hotel pickup, and drop-off are included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop - off Sanur,Ubud,Nusa Dua,Denpasar,Canggu,Seminyak,Kuta,Jimbaran,Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.