Puncak Sari Cooking Class
Puncak Sari Cooking Class
Balinese dishes and recipes are closely tied to the community’s culture and ways of living, and cooking offers an unparalleled means to immerse in the local lifestyle. For tourists who seek to learn more about Balinese culture, or for foodies who want to create those spicy delicious meals themselves, discover the best cooking classes in Bali.
per adult from
1 day 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Balinese culture is an elaborate and rounded one, manifested in almost every aspect of life, including foods. The traditional dishes in Bali are a big part of its tradition, some of which are almost as old as the culture itself. Here are the traditional dishes to try in Bali if you want to experience the essence of the island on your plate.
* 08.00 Pick up from various locations
* 09:00– 10:00 Market Traditional Visit
* 10:30 -11:30. Stop and walk in the middle of the rice fields to the cooking class
* 12:00 Balinese welcome drink and introduction to Bali and its cuisine
* 12:.00 - 12:30 Beginning of cooking
* 13.00 -13:30. Conclude day of cooking
* 14.00 Lunch
* 15:00. Class is finished relax and back to hotel
• Gianyar Street Night Market, Jl. Ngurah Rai-Gianyar, Gianyar Indonesia
• Pepes - Pepes is an Indonesian-Balinese cooking method that uses banana leaf as food wrappings.
• Sate Lilit - Satay
Satay, or sate in Indonesian, are basically grilled slices of chicken, goat, beef, or pork skewered on sticks
• Lawar - Lawar is made by mixing chopped meat with various green vegetables and grated coconut.
• Tum - Tourists and cuisine-enthusiasts can find the delicious tum wrapped neatly with banana leaves
• Urab - Many tourists will find their Balinese diet dominated with meat, especially pork and chicken
• Sambal Matah - This tasty Balinese hot sauce (sambal) has made its way to restaurants and households from all over Indonesia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Hotel , pickup airport, pickup benoa harbour, pickup Sanur harbour Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.