Private Village Lifestyle and Traditional Farming Tour in Ubud
Depart to the west of the island to experience an interactive way which will introduce you the Balinese daily life. At our stop in Tunjuk village, you can explore a typical Balinese compound, in which the buildings size and position are carefully stipulated by age-old traditions based on the length of a priest's arms and the structures' position vis-à-vis the sacred Mount Agung.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at local Balinese House (food only)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Hotels in Denpasar Center, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud areas only
- Includes visiting the traditional village and farming activities
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Harbor entrance fee (if applicable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from other destinations other than those mentioned in the inclusions. This includes any port / harbor on Bali
- Optional trekking tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Over fifteen families from one ancestor leave harmoniously in one compound. Process upon visiting a local elementary school you can get the feeling interaction with the kids in the atmosphere of teaching and learning.
You will be able to experience being a teacher by simply introducing your home country and language through a short sing and song.
After the visit we are heading to a communal farm land to learn various stages of rice cultivation and join the people in rice planting. Walking along with local farmers in a farmer hat and equipment toward the rice field could be something different. Involve with them on their daily life to get a closely feeling, you will be welcomed.
While enjoying passing on the rice field, more variety vegetables could be seen and a chance meeting other local farmers, then hold a short chat with them. Enrich your knowledge by learning about tropical fruits plantation and spices, while a local will demonstrate a climbing coconut.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotel in the South Bali or Ubud area only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour is only suggested for guest staying in the South Bali and Ubud area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.