Private Ubud Shopping Tour.
In recent times, Bali has become a favorite holiday destination for all travelers. Besides memories of the breath-taking scenery and luxurious resorts, you are sure to return from Bali loaded with home-decor, clothes, and souvenirs – all for very cheap prices!
The cost of living in Bali is low, and so are the prices, allowing tourists to shop till they drop without breaking the bank.
TIP: Carry an expandable empty bag and cash over credit or debit cards for street shopping. Do not hesitate from bargaining at the stores to lower the prices.
Note : We have earned excelance of certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
This is a typical itinerary of this product.
Stop of : Jewelry village / celuk village to witness local to make silver jewelry.
Duration : 30 minutes
Stop at : Sukawati Market to shop or window shopping around.
Duration : 1 hour.
Stop at : Mas village / wood carving village to see local community to make wood carving.
Duration : 30 minutes.
Stop at : Ubud Market to discover all kind of arts where local saling them.
Duration : 1 hour.
Stop at : lunch at ubud area.
Duration : 45 minutes.
Back : Hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from : Ubud, Seminyak, kuta, legian, Tuban, sanur, Nusadua, uluwatu, jimbaran, canggu, Denpasar.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.