Private Traditional Indonesian Herbal Drinks Class
Healthy lifestyle is trendy nowadays, this class will teach you how to create and make this past generation drinks as medicine to avoid doctor and to keep you fit, healthy and rich of antioxidant. Traveller also can join to pick and choose a good quality product at traditional market (07.00 AM and use their own transport). This class Located at semi outdoor venue, with stunning garden and a traditional antique building of Joglo Jogjakarta' house.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - The drinks what travelers made during the class
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- The meeting point is the venue where you do the class. You will learn how to create and make traditional herbal drink (Djamoe and Wedang) class, this receipes is from past to past generations and part of our culture.
Departure Point :Kebun Senjakala, Jl. Dewi Kausalya No.7B, Legian, Tengah, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.