Private Tours-Batur Volcano-Yeh Pulu Temple-Gunung Kawi-Rice Terrace-Ubud Palace
Package Private Tour we offer to you
Batur Volcano, lunch at kintamani while seeing the beauty of Mount Batur and Lake Batur ,Yeh Pulu temple, Gunung Kawi Temple, Tegalalang rice terrace, Ubud Palace.
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Visiting coffee, chocolate and spice plantations and while drinking coffee and ginger tea, while enjoying a natural village atmosphere, it's free
If there is a place that you do not want to visit, immediately talk with the driver to continue the next trip. the satisfaction and comfort of your trip is our goal
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Yeh Pulu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yeh Pulu Temple, Ubud 80511 Indonesia
Relief Yeh Pulu is located in Bedulu village, in ricefield area, about 300 meters in the east of Batulumbang village, less than 26 km from Denpasar, in situation of traffic lane Denpasar – Tampak Siring – Kintamani. This monument was found by “ Punggawa Ubud” on 1925, has researched and published by Archeological Department of Holland which was lead by Dr W. F Sutterhien on 1929.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Temple is one of Bali’s most unique archaeological sites, comprising a collection of ancient shrine reliefs carved into the face of a rock cliff. The main site overlooks the sacred Pakerisan River, which also flows by the Tirta Empul Temple a kilometre up north. Across the river from the ancient reliefs is a temple courtyard featuring old Hindu shrines in a more contemporary architectural style
Lunch at local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kios
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Palace is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack-dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823), and is well-kept by his successive heirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Lunch at kintamani while seeing the beauty of Mount Batur and Lake Batur
Kintamani Village is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver, you can contact our service number we will help contact the driver, thank youPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 9 am
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.