Private Tour: Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour with Lunch
Spectacular views of Mount Batur and the Kintamani highlands frame a day trip that shows you the rich culture and incredible sights of Bali. Discover the panoramic views of Waterfall and Rice Terraces. Learn about the island and its people with stories from your knowledgeable guide as you find Tirta Empul Temple, and grand volcanic vistas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Our next stop will be at the Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung, marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.