Private Tour: Ubud Highlights with Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
On this full-day private tour you will visit Ubud’s sacred monkey forest as well as being shown the best sights of Ubud while exploring the art and cultural centre of Bali where you will hear the true story of Ubud. On this tour you will visit a traditional market, Ubud Palace, a monkey forest, a Balinese house compound, Batuan Temple and art villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- This tour takes you to visit the Monkey forest, explore Ubud’s fascinating culture, country lifestyle, handicrafts and art villages.
The tour starts by visiting the art villages when you are picked up from your accommodation at 9am. You will visit Tohpati Village for Batik Art, Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art, Batuan Village for Painting and Mas Village for Wood Carving Art.
The next destination you will visit is Batuan Village where you will visit a traditional Balinese House Compound to learn about the daily activities of the locals before continuing on to visit Pura Desa Adat Batuan. This is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture and Balinese ornaments décor throughout the entire temple building including the entrance gate.
About 15 minutes from Batuan temple drive to the centre of Ubud where you will visit the centre of Ubud to visit the monkey forest. You will see how the monkeys live and what activities they do. You will then visit the Ubud Palace which has beautiful Balinese traditional houses and where the King of Ubud resides. You will be able to buy some souvenirs at the Ubud art market if you wish.
Your tour finishes when you are taken back to your accommodation at 4pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.