Private Tour The Beauty of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace as UNESCO World Heritage Site
This Special Day Trip is a combo of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bedugul, a secret Hindu temple, and traditional market that provides numerous fresh goods; Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, the best, stunning rice terrace; savor an amusing lunch in the Jatiluwih area while indulging in the beauty rural atmosphere; Batukaru temple, a unique sacred
mountain sanctuary and royal temple; and Tanah Lot Temple, one of huge popular tourist destinations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance and activity fees
- Other personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Lake Beratan
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Candi Kuning
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
Pick up 9.00 am
Bedugul (Ulun Danu Beratan Temple)
Ulun Danu Temple, a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The history can be traced back to the rise of the Mengwi kingdom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pasar Candi Kuning, Jl. Singaraja, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Candi Kuning market is the name of traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain area of Bedugul Bali. It is strategically located by the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja, and many tourists or local people pass through this market. The fruits and vegetable in displays look fresh as theyare sourced from the local agriculture field in the surrounding area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
the For you who want to enjoy a peaceful and natural atmosphere in Bali, then, Jatiluwih rice terrace is an ideal place for you. Here, you will be able to feel the cool atmosphere that surrounds the area. It is because Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is located in the height of 300 meters above the sea level. Suitable if you want to escape the crowd and business in the city. This tourist destination offers gorgeous panorama. The rice terrace stretches from the foot of the mountain to the sea. The local paddies planted here are relatively high compared to other paddies planted by most Balinese farmers. The rice terrace itself looks gorgeous. The view of Mount Batu Karu as the background completes the look of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is always visited by tourists and visitors almost every day. Once you have enjoyed exploring the rice terrace, do not forget to have delicious lunch in one of the restaurants near area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Explore Batukaru temple as a matchless sacred mountain sanctuary and royal temple of Tabanan dynasty, built to venerate deities of the mountain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is also a popular Hindu Temple in Bali. It is usually visited as the last stop if you join Tanah Lot Tour packages. Tanah Lot consists of 2 words; Tanah means a reef that looks like Gili or a small island and Lot means the ocean. So, Tanah Lot basically means a small island floating on the sea. The name is given not without any reason. Tanah Lot Temple is literally located on the rock in the middle of the ocean. So, you can imagine the spectacular view that you can enjoy when you visit the temple. You will be able to enjoy the stunning view of the ocean here. If you are a sunset admirer, Tanah Lot Temple is one of the best places in Bali to see the sunset. The holy temple looks so gorgeous,especially during the sunset. You can see the temple from several points. When the seawater is going tide, you will see the temple is surrounded by the water. So, it looks like floating on the seawater.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver.Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time for Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran areas 9 am
- Picking up other areas will provide info on pick-up time if we know the details of your hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.