PRIVATE TOUR - Snorkeling At Blue lagoon And Secred Beach
This full day tour will lead you to get an amazing experience during your holiday in Bali. With convenience pickup and drop -off from your accommodation, and a private driver who expert in this field will make your trip become memorable. Stop at first stop Blue Lagoon is the best snorkeling spot in Bali. With warm,clear water and colorful fish and coral.Including of 2 best point for snorkeling are Tanjung Jepun and blue lagoon beach. All equipment are provided so you have to worry about to bring your own. And Continue to next spot is kanto lampo waterfal, best place for swim and get a lot of amazing insta shoot in the waterfall. the last stop is visiting luwak coffee plantation. to taste some coffee and tea samples for free.On the way back to hotel you also have chance to see some others intresting places which is on direction back to your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Local Lunch Fried Rice or Fried Noodle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide for Snorkeling at blue lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Bias Tugel Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Camera Under water ( Gopro) you can hire a camera with your personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of The Best Snorkeling Places in Bali, it is located around 1,5 hours from Bali’s Airport. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai.
On this experience you will get two hours snorkeling which will be one hour at Blue Lagoon, then another hour will be at Tanjung Jepun. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Bali Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwaterk
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bias Tugel Beach, Padang Bai, Manggis 80871 Indonesia
A perfect place to enjoy the day with hidden beautiful landscape of white sand Beach. Very clear sea water ,calm wave and not deep, it a good place to swim with your family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Have a little break at coffee plantation to taste some coffee and tea samples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The center of silver Smith in Bali.
Good place to shop best jewelry.
Pass By: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
The center of Batik weaving Clothes
Pass By: Bali Zoo, Jl. Raya Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
best place to see all type of animals in Bali.
Pass By: Batuan, Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
The place for Artistsan Painting in Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Time :~Ubud : 9.00 am~Sanur : 8.00 am~Kuta : 8.00 am~Seminyak : 8.00 am~Canggu : 8.00 am~Nusa Dua : 8.00 am*Traveler Pickup Is Offered complimentary pick up and drop off available at hotel in:• Ubud• Denpasar• Canggu• Kerobokan • Seminyak• Legian• Kuta• Tuban• Jimbaran• Tanjung Benoa• Nusa Dua• Sanur• Gianyar• Sukawati • Payangan• TegalalangAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.