Private Tour Sekumpul Waterfall Combination Beratan Temple & Twin Lakes
Sekumpul Waterfall is touted as the most beautiful waterfall in Bali. It is fairly close to Niagara Falls Lemukih, only about 2 km away. Understandably, the Village and Village Lemukih Sekumpul indeed neighbors. To see Sekumpul Waterfall close, it takes a bit of effort and struggle. This tour is perfect to see real of Bali, firstly we will stop at Sekumpul waterfalls after that we will be visit twin lakes Dan the last one stop at Beratan lake temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all sites
- We choose Sekumpul waterfall because it is definitely the best waterfall in the island. This tour will incorporate a quite long drive through winding road and over three hours trek through hundreds of steps on narrow path, various tropical plantations, jungle and bridge. You will also need to cross the rivers to get a closer look at the waterfall
Pick up time will be at around 8 o'clock in the morning (depending on your hotel location). The drive will take you through winding roads and cool mountainous area of Bali. On the way to get there you will also pass several interesting spots like coffee plantation, Twin Lakes (Tamblingan Lake and Buyan Lake) and Bedugul with its beautiful view of Beratan Ulun Danu water temple . You can optionally visit these sites if you are interested (on the way to/from your hotel).
After visiting the temple, you can opt to have lunch at a restaurant overlooking the lake Beratan (included).
It will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour drive from Bedugul until we get to our main destination which is the Sekumpul Waterfall. Once we get there, we will start the 3 hours trek (shorter trek is also available) to explore the waterfalls and it's surroundings. Sekumpul itself means 'collection' as there are more than one waterfall. After a few minutes walk through small roads, local people's houses, plantations and small river; you will be greeted by the waterfall duo of Sekumpul. You can also see another collection of waterfall on the far side (only one visible from the distance though there are actually three or more waterfalls there). Feel free to take a lot of picture here, you can also ask your guide to take picture of you with the waterfall as the backdrop. On the way back to the parking area, you will walk through another small narrow roads alongside the river cliff and hike through some upstairs. Along the way you may hear the cricket's sound or birds singing and sometimes a few monkeys hanging on the tree. During fruit season, you will see various kind of tropical fruit (durian, mangosteen, rambutan etc.). There is also a restaurant just before the parking area where you can optionaly have meals before going back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up all travelers in the hotel or pick up point
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.