Private Tour in Bali: Highlight of Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour
Get chance to visit the most beautiful places on Bali. This tour is best combination of Art, Culture, Nature and Historical sites of Bali. Your driver guide will be so happy to be your partner and be your assistant along your tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Activity details of this tour will be as follow:
-08.30: Hotel pick up outside of Ubud area (Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa),
-09.00: Hotel pick up Ubud area,
-09.30: Visit Batubulan Village to watch famous Barong and Keris Dance show,
-11.00-12.30: Visit Monkey Forest Sanctuary Ubud to see the only "Grey Long Tail Monkey of Bali,"
-13.00-13.30: Visit famous Water Temple of Tirta Empul/ Spring Water Temple,
-14.00-14.30: Visit Kintamani for Spectacular Batur Volcano and Batur Lake,
-14.45-15.30: Having lunch overlooking the Batur Volcano view,
-17.00-18.00: Visit Tanah Lot Temple/ Sea Temple for Spectacular view of Sunset.
-18.30: Drive back to Hotel
-The tour is very much flexible, guest able to skip the sunset if they do not want to.
-Tour may take longer depend on the traffic condition.
-The Admission Fees is around $1-$8 per person.
-Meal cost is around $4-$7 per person.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off anywhere in Bali for our customers. Please inform us your location at the time of booking. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure travelers and hosts drink enough mineral water, healthy food and get more vitamin C to get stronger immunity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.