Private Tour in Bali: Dolphin and Sunrise Watching in Lovina Beach
Take this chance to see wild Dolphin closely in their natural habit. It is a very wonderful experience to be on the northern ocean of Bali so early. Worth a visit if you are really keen for the close encounter with Dolphin in the wild. Cruise alongside wild dolphins! Experience setting out to sea at the break of dawn; Watch the sun rise over the mountain from sea; Take a ride in a traditional Balinese Glass Bottom Boat.If you are looking for crystal black sand beach, Lovina is one of the best choice.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Lovina Beach
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
What's excluded :
- Shopping and other personal expenses of the guest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
Pick up from hotel at 03:00-03:30 from your Hotel
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Mengwi is one Village not far from City of Tabanan. This village famous for its Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun.
Pass By: Pod Chocolate Main Factory & Outlet, Jl. Denpasar-Singaraja No. 29, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
One of the best Chocolate factory in Bali.
Pass By: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
One of the most beautiful temple in Bali next to famous Bratan Lake. Also famous as a floating temple.
Pass By: Secret Garden Village, Km. 36 Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Tabanan 82192 Indonesia
Recreation and Educational Park in Bali.
Pass By: Bali Botanic Garden, Jl. Kebun Raya Eka Karya Candikuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The biggest and the only Botanical Garden in Bali.
Pass By: Bedugul Market, Main Road West of Golf Club, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Traditional Art Market and Fruits and Vegetables.
Pass By: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
The first Golf Course in Bali. Famous for its beautiful Heaven Gate mostly for Instagram Picture.
Stop At: Lovina Beach 81152 Indonesia
Explore the beauty of Lovina early morning to watch Dolphin in their habitat and watch one of the most beautiful sunrise on north coast of Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lovina Beach 81152 Indonesia
Having breakfast in one of the best cafe/ restaurant around Lovina
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chinese Temple Singaraja Tempat Ibadat Tridharma, Banjar Tegeha, Buleleng, Singaraja 81152 Indonesia
One of the oldest Capital City in Bali. It used to be Bali's Capital City.
Pass By: Banjar Hot Springs, Banjar Tengah, Buleleng, Singaraja 81152 Indonesia
The only Hot Springs in North Bali.
Pass By: Munduk Waterfall, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Munduk is one of the tourist Destination in Bali. Famous for its Waterfalls, Jungle Trekking, Traditional Home Stay, Rice Terraces and clove plantation.
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Visit the most beautiful view of twin lakes and twin mountains include the Swing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off anywhere in Bali for our customers. Please inform us your location at the time of booking. Thank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.