Private Tour: Half-Day Ubud and Tampak Siring Tour from Bali
This private half-day tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation. Drive from your hotel to Ubud Area, to introduce you to the beautiful and inspiring village Ubud. First stop you will visit is the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and then proceed to Tampak Siring. You will also visit the Batuan Village to see a Traditional House. Lunch or Dinner on your own expenses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Istana Tampak Siring
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Batuan Village
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Ubud is the cultural heart of Bali. Some say that the metaphysical lines around the earth cross in 2 places. 1 is in the middle of the ocean, the other is in Ubud. That’s why people believe that creativity comes to those who live in Ubud.
In Ubud you will visit the galleries of prominent Balinese and foreign artists, who create the most amazing things. There will be ample time to browse around the local art market and shops. From here you will continue along the back roads, passing rice terraces in Tegallalang and finally reach Tampaksiring with its holy spring waters.
On the return journey we shall stop at Batuan village to visit one of traditional houses. A last stop will be made at Tohpati village to see the arts of the hand painted batiks. A half-day tour to introduce you to the beautiful and inspiring location of Ubud.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.