Private Tour: Half Day Pura Taman Ayun Temple Including Sunset Tanah Lot
Join this private half day tour from your accommodation with your friends or family members to explore Pura Taman Ayun Temple. You will be able to experience the Pura Taman Ayun (Unesco list as the most beautifull compound of shrine also temple complex), Alas Kedaton (The Holy monkey habitat in nature park), Sunset Tanah Lot (Pretty temple by the sea shore sunset). After finish the tour you will get a good overview of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking driver cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Other food & drinks not mentioned
- This trip starts when you are picked up at your hotel lobby located in central Bali at 13:00. You will head to the first stop the Pura Taman Ayun Temple Pura Taman Ayun is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Henk Schulte Nordholt wrote in his book Negara Mengwi that Taman Ayun was renovated in 1750.
You will then move on to the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary which is located in the village of Kutuh in the district of Marga, Tabanan, approximately 25km northeast of Denpasar. Here you will see monkey’s roam free in the forest.
Lastly, you will enjoy sunset at Tanah Lot. This is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
After you have finished your tour around 7pm you will be taken back to your hotel with sweet memories.
Departure Point :From your centrally located Bali hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Your centrally located Bali hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.