Private Tour: Full-Day Souvenir of Denpasar Tour
Discover the old town of Denpasar on this full-day private tour. You will visit the largest traditional Badung market surrounded by an old colonial building where your food adventure begins. Enjoy the sumptuous Bali coffee at the oldest coffee shop in town before being thrilled by the local food experience at a typical Balinese night market in Sanur.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sindhu Market
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Badung
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The capital of Bali, Denpasar has evolved from a traditional village into a small town that faces a significant impact of modernization. You can explore the remains of its old indigenous culture which has been engraved profoundly in every aspect of modern day life.
Firstly you will head to Pasar Badung, the biggest traditional markets in Bali located in the heart of town. This is the central meeting point between buyers and sellers, not only for food but you will see a wide variety of spices and herb and even textiles.
Here your local food trail begins as you stroll inside the market where you will have a chance to taste local fruits such as Salak or snake fruits (dependent on the season). Taste the popular Balinese pie that is usually used as an offering at the temple and see the favorite "oleholeh" or souvenirs you can purchase from Bali from the locals.
As well as tobacco and wine, coffee also entices many people to Bali to learn more about it. Today, you will visit one of the oldest coffee shops in town (from 1935) that is now managed by the 3rd generation family. Enjoy a coffee break with a real Balinese coffee brand. This is the most popular coffee of the entire island located inside the Denpasar old town.
The highlight of the day is Sindhu night market. Blend yourself in and eat like a local. There is a wide selection of food from fresh chicken satay to Nasi goreng or Balinese rijsttafel Nasi campur to start your local cuisine adventure.
You will then be transferred back to your hotel where your tour will end.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.