Private Tour: Catching the magical Sunrise from Batur volcano
Enjoy views of the beautiful and amazing sunrise in Bali on this full-day private trekking tour of Mount Batur. It will only take 2-hours to hike to the top of the Mount Batur volcano.
This trek attracts tourists from all over the world. The summit of Mount Batur has an altitude of 5,633 feet or about 1,717 meters above sea level. On the slopes of Mount Batur, there is the biggest lake in Bali, which is also referred to as Lake Batur.
Your tour comes complete with hotel transfers from Ubud (extra charges for other areas) and informative commentary from your knowledgeable hiking guide. Complimentary breakfast will also be served while you await the sun to arise over the top of the volcano.
On the way back to your hotel you will visit a coffee plantation to see the traditional process of making the most expensive coffee in the world called Luwak coffee. You will then be served different coffees and teas to try and other healing drinks with free testing.
per adult from
3 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Professional local guide
- Private trekking tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Any fees on optional program is not included on the rate like: Swing,photo booth or lunch
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Your Bali Excursion, Ubud Indonesia
Your tour provider who will assist and be your friend on the tour start until finish
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Your trek begins at around 3:30am when you begin your 2-hour ascent up to the top of the volcano. Once you reach the top, you will await the sun to rise up and will be served a complimentary breakfast during this time.
Enjoy views of the beautiful and amazing sunrise in Bali and see the oldest crater and Lake Batur. After exploring the great views at the top, you’ll head back down to the bottom which will take about 1.5 hours.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climbing Mount Batur Bali. You will be returned to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour around 10am.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
After finish hiking, one the way back to hotel, if you wish stop and take some pictures on the beautiful Tegallalang rice terrace. Do swing, birds nest photo booth, and taste many kind of coffees and healing teas as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from UBUD :2.15 to 2.30Am- pick up from SANUR: 2.00 to 2.15Am- Pick up KUTA,JIMBARAN,NUSA DUA: 1.15Am to 1.30AmNb: please clearly advice the name of the hotel for pick up.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.