Private tour: Bedugul and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Bedugul and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace tour is an exciting tour to enjoy the beauty of nature panorama, Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple is beautiful temple located in mengwi regency with lake surrounded and beautiful architecture. Then tour continue visiting Coffee Plantations to watch and taste the balinese coffe and the animal coffe or known as a Luwak Coffe. Then continue visiting the floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in beratan lake, this temple is famous as a tourist destination in north bali islands. And the last stop we will see the beautiful mountain scenery and small villages, arriving at the world famous Tabanan rice terraces located at Jatiluwih. There you can observe the ancient irrigation process that is still in use today. If you like, we can even take a trek through the rice fields.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area.
- Private fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking driver
- All parking fees as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Mineral water
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kopi Luwak Baturiti
What's excluded :
- Admission fees (approximately $5 to $6 USD per person)
- Any other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Natural Tours, Seminyak 80361 Indonesia
We will pick up and accompany during the tour and until the end of the tour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun temple was once a playground for the children of the Mengwi Kings. and now it is used to worship ancestors and is recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
A unique temple, located in the middle of the Beratan lake, a place to take good pictures
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kopi Luwak Baturiti, Jl. Raya Baturiti, Batunya, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
A place to look at and enjoy coffee and tea and see the coffee making process and also coffee which is very popular in the world, namely civet coffee, which comes from animal droppings "mongoose"
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali featured by the breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK. It is one of recommended places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids 4-years and under are free with accompanied adult
- Dress code is casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.