Private Tour: Bali Volcano with Jungle Swing Experience
Experience a unique tour to the most interesting and beautiful places in Ubud. Filled your limited time in Bali with some memorable places and something worth your money. Find the uniqueness of every stop at every scenic place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Jungle swing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - d'Alas Swing
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Stop at the magical Tegalalang rice terrace to see the real traditional farmer activities in their daily activities. Have a short walk among the lush green rice field view.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: d'Alas Swing, Sebatu, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience overlooking the valley view. It is a beautiful jungle surrounding combined with rice field view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
A silent temple on the hill of Sebatu village. It is set with beautiful lush green surrounding with many crystal clear pond for the koi fish.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Having a buffet lunch overlooking the Mount Batur and lake view. It is a stunning view from the restaurant spot. Fresh air with the green mountainous surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Massive amount of water flowing and fall at this beautiful river. It is fresh water from the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots.
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Stop At: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Join the most interesting tour in Bali to the real Bali village. The tour starts by warm greeting of our driver or tour guide at your hotel lobby. Then drive you to the village of Ubud. There you will stop at one of traditional coffee plantation. Have a look of how the local people produce their coffee and enjoy some free sampling of the various kinds of coffees and teas.
Next, stop at a scenic place where you will experience a giant jungle swing over the green valley. Prepare your camera to make the most interesting pictures. After that, you will visit Tegalalang rice terraces as one place that you always look on the postcard of Bali. Now walk around at the real rice fields which can give you a memorable experience.
Drive north to Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple as one of the least visited temple complexes in Bali, yet is one of the most beautiful and tranquil. There you can find green beautiful garden around ponds with so many koi fishes, blooming lotuses and ancient shrines surrounded by crystal clear pools fed by natural springs. It is one of a sacred holy spring temple which is attended by Hindu people from entire Bali.
Next scenic stop is Kintamani volcano and lake view. Enjoy the fresh air blowing your face to see the magical Mt. Batur and lake view. Have a local buffet lunch with this beautiful volcano and lake as the background. It will give you such a memorable day.
On your way back to your hotel, you will stop at Tegenungan waterfall. It is a very beautiful waterfall with a lush green surrounding. It will be good to have a panoramic picture to catch the whole view.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old for children to do jungle swing
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.