Private Tour: Bali Cultural Heritage Tour
On this private tour, discover the cultural heritage and natural beauty of Bali, a tropical paradise that offers endless unique sights. With your guide, visit the village of Blahbatu and see artisans at work creating musical instruments. Tour an archaeological museum and see ancient funeral relics belonging to the royal family. Explore the unique village of Penglipuran, untouched by time, and travel to the Kintamani region, where you’ll see its active volcano and stunning Lake Batur. End your tour with afternoon tea at Bukit Jati while admiring stunning ocean views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blahbatuh, Blahbatuh, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Your private tour starts with a visit to the Blahbatuh village, renowned for its craftsmanship. See artisans at work as they make the musical instruments used in a gamelan, an Indonesian percussion orchestra commonly featured in religious and other special events.
Pass By: Batur Geopark Museum, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Kintamani Indonesia
Next, travel back in time with a visit to an archaeological museum, where you’ll see funeral relics belonging to the royal family. Dive into Bali’s ancient past while browsing artifacts from the Bronze Age and Stone Age, and gain insight to the island’s more recent history, from Indian traders to Dutch settlers.
Pass By: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Then, travel through the plantation village of Sri Batu and see local farmers tending crops of Eastern coffee, fruit and spices, such as cloves. Continue to the spectacular mountain region of Kintamani,
Pass By: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
KJnown for its active volcano, Mt Batur, with remnants of lava running down the peak. At the foot of the mountain is glistening Lake Batur, the largest lake in Bali offering some of the most spectacular views on the island. Here, take some time to enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant (own expense).
Pass By: Jati, Jati, Central Java, Java
Finally, stop at Bukit Jati with amazing panoramic views of the countryside and the ocean in the distance. Relax in the tranquility of this picturesque place and enjoy afternoon tea before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Bali, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.