Private Tour: Bali Classic Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
This private day tour will have exploring the amazing temple of Uluwatu. You will also enjoy an amazing sunset here as well as the popular Kecak dance performance. Your tour will finish with a tasty seafood BBQ dinner in Jimbaran Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This private day tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel in Bali around 3:30pm.
Your private driver/guide will take you to Uluwatu; a beautiful holy temple at the southern tip of Bali. This is an exquisite monument perched above the sea. The temple and surrounding is the home of hundreds of monkeys which are considered as the guardian for the locals.
You will then enjoy Bali’s best sunset experience, a romantic atmosphere with the golden color of the far horizon. With the sunset you will also witness the chanting of the Balinese people performing the most popular dance in Bali, the Kecak dance performance, a complete magical ambience. The performance tells the story of an external love tale between Rama and Shinta.
Head back to the vehicle for a short transfer to Jimbaran to end the day with a hearty fresh grilled seafood dinner before being taken back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.