Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive
Be ready to enjoy the time of your trip for the next 12 hours if you take the tour. No need to worry about transportation or whatsoever because we will provide it for you. We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you back to your hotel when the tour completes. It is important that we are on time because we are going to cross to Nusa Penida by a fast boat in Sanur and they are operating on schedules. The tour includes a lunch time with Indonesian food menu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from bali hotel and back to bali hotel
- Lunch - indonesian lunch
- Private Comfortable Air-conditioned car
- The Local Driver / Guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Fasboat return ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
waiting the fastboat to nusa penida island
Stop At: Raja Lima, 80771 Indonesia
If you are already familiar with Raja Ampat, then Raja Lima would offer the similar vibe and attractions. It is close to Pulau Seribu in Pejukutan Village. The signature characteristics of the spot is two vacations spots with its reef and sea view. You can trek, take pictures, or explore the area.
Molenteng Hill is one of the major attractions in Banjar Pelilitan. It takes quite an effort to go up the steep hill but you will enjoy the amazing view once you have reached the top site. From there, enjoy the ocean view along with the atolls. A lot of people like the challenge of going up the hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
So, what’s so special about Atuh Beach? It’s a beach with gorgeous view and amazing rock formations. The place is known for its low and high tide – that’s why the beach has some amazing rock shapes and formations. If you want to, you can plan a sunrise watching in this beach. It’s a guarantee that you will have the most amazing view only. If you can take a digital camera with you (instead of your phone’s camera), you will have tons of memorable pictures.
The beach has two entrances – on the right and on the left. You will enjoy the gorgeous view if you choose the right side. The steps down are made from concrete so it is safer. In the meanwhile, if you choose to enter from the left, you may enjoy the free park but the step down is a bit challenging because of the mud. No need to worry, though. We will make sure that we get you to the beach in the safest way possible.
Atuh Beach is perfect for those who are looking for (a bit of) privacy. It is a beautiful, but hidden, cove that is surrounded by the cliff tops. Finding something to bite or drink isn’t a
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Diamond Beach is actually close to Atuh Beach, which means that both of them are situated on the eastern side of Nusa Penida. Personal vehicle is the best way for you to reach the beach so choosing us for your tour operator has been a good decision. In case you don’t use any tour service, you can rent a motorcycle.
The unique thing about this beach is the stairs. They look as if they were hanging on the karst cliff. Going down can be a challenge – as well as a memorable experience on its own. No need to worry, the local residents have carved the stairs as well as rope hand railing to increase your sense of security. This is also the reason why many visitors would take pictures of the stairs. Feel free to capture the amazing view of the sea.
Diamond Beach has this beautiful white sand that creates a clean feeling. You can also see some karst stone towers, creating a polygonal shape. That’s why it is called the diamond beach. Feel free to explore the beach because it isn’t too big. You can also swim because the water is calm. Feel free to take pictures too! Take pictures of the sea, the dramatic cliff, the white sand.... everything!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumah Pohon "Tree House", Pejukutan, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
There are actually many popular Rumah Pohon (Tree House) in Bali, but this one in Molenteng has its own special appeal – especially since it is located in Nusa Penida. You will see this wooden construction on a tree known as Rumah Pohon Molenteng (Molenteng Tree House). To get there, you need to go through a trekking path – which can be challenging and tiring.
But once you have reached the house, you will be pampered by the breathtaking view. From there, you will see the small islands – just like the one you will see in Raja Ampat. Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the view for as long as you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.