Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage
The island of Bali’s most popular places to visit is their temples. There are lots of Bali iconic temples are open for tourists from all around the world. Some are well known and entered the list of UNESCO World Heritage.
Private tour is available for a full day trip to see the beautiful temples of Hindu in the Northside of Bali and head down to the center. There will be four places of interest visited during the tour including significant Hindu temples, coffee plantation and a temple on the beach.
Therefore, be prepared to go to these places with your high-tech cameras, smartphones and other equipments in order to capture the moments you will never forget in awe. When you’re lucky, you will get to see a stunning view of the sunset by the end of the tour.
One of the best and experienced Balinese drivers plus guide will accompany your tour (full understanding of Balinese culture and history). Finally, a private, comfortable vehicle with full AC and free wi-fi.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Bottle mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance ticket (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
One of Bali’s iconic temples that sits on the lake of Beratan, the Ulun Danu Beratan temple is located on the highlands of the famous Bedugul regency in north Bali. Because of the temple’s location on top of a lake, the temple itself is actually used for offering ceremonies for the goddess of water, lakes and rivers, known as Dewi Danu. Therefore, Lake Beratan is one of the important lakes in Bali in terms of irrigation, especially in the rice fields and plantations.
Things to do here are a paddle boat ride, a guided tour on a canoe, and sightseeing the mountain view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Another Bali’s iconic temple makes it in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2002 is the Taman Ayun Royal Temple. The temple itself was built by the former King of Mengwi regency in 1634 AD. Surrounded the temple is covered with beautiful gardens and ponds.
Things to do at the temple includes a visit to historical sites and museums, a spiritual seeking enthusiasts, and fun outdoor sightseeing and adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kopi Luwak Baturiti, Jl. Raya Baturiti, Batunya, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
After hours of driving to the two places of Ulun Danu Beratan and Taman Ayun Temple, who’s not ready for a coffee break? On the way to the final tour place of the day, the driver will stop by at a pure Balinese coffee plantation known for its Luwak or “civet” cat poop coffee.
At Baturiti Luwak Coffee you will explore the process of making one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Taste the pure Luwak coffee while enjoying some Balinese traditional snacks, mainly fried banana and brown sugar filled rice cakes.
Things to do here are seeing the famous “civet” cat, a tour around the plantation, various flavors of coffee and tea tasting for free plus snacks, sightseeing scenic view of rice fields.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
A final stop at Tanah Lot will surely take your energy back after long hours on the road. Tanah Lot is one of the iconic temples for Balinese Hindus and it is located on a large rock off the coast. What’s unique about this temple is there’s a curved cliff shape like a bridge that connects the temple with the mainland. Underneath, there is a small cave where several sea snakes are placed. Thus, these are holy snakes assigned as the guardian of the temple.
Things to do includes a spiritual journey, enjoying the beach and sunset view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.