Private Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking And Natural Hot Springs
To reach the top of Mount Batur you are treated to a very good view, with lava that looks black, after passing a few steep roads from the foot of Mount Batur after arriving at the summit you will see climbers who are very crowded, while waiting for the sun to rise there will meet many people from various parts of the world, while waiting for the sun to rise you will be served sweet tea or coffee, which makes the atmosphere more fun, after I think waiting for about 30 minutes is a moment that needs to be waited on, with the sun starting to appear, everyone starts cheering because they see a very beautiful sun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
What's excluded :
Picked up at 2:00 in the morning at a hotel in Kuta area
Drop directly to Kintamani Batur, arrive at the start point at 3.15 in the morning, start, trekking to Sunrise, simple breakfast on the mountain, back down.
Natural Hotspring on Lake Batur
Lunch at Kintamani
stop by the cofee plantation
Back to the hotel
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICtK UP TIME : Ubud. : 02:30 AM Sanur. : 02:00 AM Kuta. : 01:40 AMNusa Dua : 01:40 AMSemiyak. : 01:40 AMDenpasar : 01:40 AMWHAT To BRING:Jacket, Hiking Shoes, Camera
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.