Private Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and Ayung River White Water Rafting Tour
Enjoy the sights from the top of Mount Batur on this private full day trekking and white water rafting adventure. You will trek for 4.5 hours and then have fun on the river for a 2 hour white water rafting experience. You will also visit a coffee plantation where they make the most expensive coffee in the world. Breakfast and lunch is included in your tour.
Mount Batur is one of the most sacred mountains according to Hindu belief. Located in Batur Village the mountain is 1717 meters above sea level..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- At 1:30am you will be picked up from your Bali hotel by your friendly driver/guide.
You will arrive at your trekking departure point at 3:30am for your 4.5 hour trek. Your experienced local guide will take you through a safety briefing before you start to walk through the lava rocks accompanied by your guide who explains about what happened in antiquity on this mountain.
Have a rest break and drink some water at around 4:30am.
At 5:30am you will arrive at the peak of the volcano. You will be served with a pre-packaged breakfast and a cup of coffee or tea while you watch the sunrise. Your guide will take you around the crater to see the magnificent view of Mount Batur.
You will be back down at the parking lot by 8:00am and you will then continue driving to the white water rafting departure point.
Take a coffee break at 9am. You will learn the process of making "kopi luwak" which is the world’s most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high cost is the uncommon method of how it is produced. It comes from coffee beans which have been digested by a particular Indonesian cat (civet) which is the reason kopi luwak is also called cat poop coffee. Here you will have a chance to tasting of all coffees or teas product for free except kopi luwak will cost you the equivalent of $5 per cup.
At 10:30am you will arrive at the rafting departure point. You will get changed and get into your raft for your trip on the river. You will learn about different plants and living creatures along the way as you flow down the Ayung River.
Your rafting adventure will finish at 12:30pm when you will have an Indonesian lunch.
You will be back at your hotel at 1:30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.