Private Jungle Trekking Tour with Tamblingan Lake Canoeing
Enjoy a private rainforest trek with a 30-minute canoe trip across Tamblingan Lake on this full-day private tour in Bali. With generally cool weather, Tamblingan Lake is located in the plateau area surrounded by tropical rainforest, situated across from Buyan Lake. Experience the tranquil natural environment of this setting with no motorized boats, and admire the lake's surrounding scenery of hills and rainforest vegetation. Hotel pickup and drop-off from select resort areas is included with transport by private vehicle; lunch is also provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Luwak coffee
- Your day tour starts with pickup at your accommodation by your private driver-guide. Visit a coffee plantation before beginning your trek, which takes you through the tropical rainforest with a guide. Then go canoeing on the lake, have lunch, and visit Ulun Danu Temple before your tour ends with return to your hotel. See the Itinerary for full details on the day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.