Private Guided Vespa Tour in Bali
In addition to the leisure program, traveler will also have opportunity to support the local home industries, the soul of Indonesian products as a part of the post-global pandemic recovery chain. Traveler may choose to visit other small scale industries (besides from one that is included in the program) according to their product preference; and shop from them or help to promote their products through social media. By booking this tour and supporting this purpose, traveler becomes the agent of change for better life of many people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Balinese coffee and Local snacks for 2 persons
- Vespa rental (self ride)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Our guide assistant will meet you at the hotel's lobby and assist you to explore Ubud area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Campuhan Ridge Walk, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Perfect place to grab fresh air and to have light walk up and down a ridge along rice fields and palm trees, a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
A temple dedicated to Sarasvati, the Goddess of knowledge, literature and the arts, the creative essence flowing within the human heart and soul. The temple is famous for the signature lotus ponds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yasminida Bamboo, Jl. Raya Sakah, Batuan Kaler, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
A local industry who empowers local people and produce beautiful eco friendly products from local resources. This place has given purpose to many in the local community with rewarding job and education in zero waste action. Every action taken during a visit to this site; be it buying their products, or even sharing positivity about the project on social media, does matter to the sustainability.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will meet you at the hotel's lobby with a signage
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks, hand gloves, and hand sanitizers to be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.