Private Fullday Ubud, Volcano And Hot Spring Tour.
This private tour to discover historical water temple, great view of rice field, stunning panorama of active mount Batur, witness local life, trying free local coffee and organic herbal tea and enjoying natural hot spring with great view of lake Batur.
- We're highly rated on TripAdvisor. SAi Bali Tours has been recognized with 2018 and 2019 certificate of excellence, based on consistently great review and services.
- Bring change cloth.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Kajeng Rice Fields Walk
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Kajeng Rice Fields Walk, Jl. Kajeng, Ubud Indonesia
Rice terrace to discover great panorama of paddy field.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Water Temple to see the great historical temple where people can purify themself.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Coffee farming to try free local coffee and organic herbal tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur / Volcano to view stunning panorama of activ mount Batur and lake Batur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Toya Bungkah, Toya Bungkah, Bali
Toya Devasya to experience natural hot spring and stunning view of lake Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali, Bali
We will stop 40 min for lunch and then we will visit art villages [ tell the driver if you wish to stop ]
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from : Ubud, Sanur,Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu,Nusadua, Denpasar, Gianyar area.
Departure Time :7/7/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.