Private Full-Day West Bali Tour with Waterfall Visit
Checkout the west of Bali, an area that is less common, and discover its natural beauty during this 10-hour, privately guided tour. Enjoy a day full of green surroundings, stop at the iconic Handara gate, visit a floating temple, enjoy panorama of Wanagiri Hidden Hills and take a dip in Gitgit waterfall. Transportation between locations will be provided via an air-conditioned minivan. Release any stress and gain some unforgettable memories as you pamper your eyes with all natural panoramas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lake Beratan
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
It is a floating temple on the lake of Beratan. Visitors flock to this scenic religious site to pay tribute to the lake goddess Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
Beautiful lake where the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is. It is very panoramic place with the background of smoky hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Stop at Handara Gate to take your iconic picture for your Instagram feeds. It is the best gate with the background of smoky hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Gitgit Waterfall is a scenic cascade that towers 115 feet (35 meters) above the freshwater pool below. You’ll take a short half-mile (800 meter) hike from the main road to reach this postcard-perfect sight. You can celebrate your visit by taking a refreshing swim in the cool waters that lie just below the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Have a wonderful view of lake Buyan from Wanagiri spots. It is a nice place to take picture from the bird nest, swing and cliff board overlooking the lake. It is very Instagramable place.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Your tour operator run this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.