Private Full Day Trip-River Kayaking-Lunch-Agrotourism-Goa Gajah Temple
This is all-inclusive adventurous tour package that will take you to explore the other authentic side of Bali. You can start your adventurous journey on Ayung river kayaking, going around Ubud area for agro tourism destination, and Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple) is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Bali. Never miss the beauty Bali has offered. Your satisfaction and comfort is our main priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all admission tickets
- Changing room , towel
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Bali
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense is belong to the guest
- Photo or Video
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
We provide this outstanding experience, as we want to share our knowledge and are happy to show you how beautiful Bali as a tourist destination to new friends from all over the world. You will be guided and shown many undiscovered authentic aspects of this Island of Gods. Set off your adventurous voyage on First Day Trip by heading to Ayung river, which is very appropriate for recreational river kayak Bali and well-known as Ayung river kayaking. Ayung River is located at one of the prominent tourist destinations in Bali, which is well known as Ubud. It is classified as white water river and has an international river rapids with grading system of level 2 – 4. If you want to join Ubud river kayaking with Bali adventure tours, there will be certainly river guide to accompany you during river kayaking in Ubud. Please rest assured, the river guide will escort you to challenge the thrilling adventure of 33 rapids at Ayung River Ubud.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
You will also have a chance to go around Ubud area in Bali, which is now increasingly regarded as an agro tourism destination for civet coffee making place. Catching sight on how coffee beans have been extracted by civet, you can also get a glimpse of the grinding coffee beans and coffee bean roasting process here. You can even take pictures and try to roast civet coffee while savoring coffee and other various served drinks. Have pleasure from the magnificent landscape while sitting around in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple) is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Bali. Located in Bedulu Village, Ubud, this place is often included in Kintamani tour itineraries. Rediscoverd in 1923, Goa Gajah is a large temple complex that has been a home of an amazing archeological wonder. It is an ancient local heritage that has a long-time history and high value of arts. This will be a perfect place to visit especially if you are a kind of person that enjoys archeological sites and eager to learn about ancient history of the places. The word of Goa Gajah itself is derived from the word of “Lwa Gajah” which is actually a hermitage for a Buddhist Monk or the name of Buddhist Temple. Exploring this Elephant Cave Temple, you will find a wide range of amusing cave paintings. They were made by ancient Balinese people and have attracted hundreds of tourists to visit the temple. It comes with an impressive relief shows a face that is turning to the left side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.30 am
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.