Private Full Day Trip-Ayung river kayaking-Agrotourism-Yeh Pulu Temple-Lunch
This is all-inclusive adventurous tour package that will take you to explore the other authentic side of Bali. You can start your adventurous journey on Ayung river kayaking, going around Ubud area for agro tourism destination, and Yeh Pulu Temple is one in the collection of fascinating archaeological sites that you can visit in the central Bali highland village of Bedulu. Never miss the beauty Bali has offered. Your satisfaction and comfort is our main priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all admission tickets
- Changing room , towel
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Yeh Pulu Temple
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense is belong to the guest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.31, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
We provide this outstanding experience, as we want to share our knowledge and are happy to show you how beautiful Bali as a tourist destination to new friends from all over the world. You will be guided and shown many undiscovered authentic aspects of this Island of Gods. Set off your adventurous voyage on First Day Trip by heading to Ayung river, which is very appropriate for recreational river kayak Bali and well-known as Ayung river kayaking. Ayung River is located at one of the prominent tourist destinations in Bali, which is well known as Ubud. It is classified as white water river and has an international river rapids with grading system of level 2 – 4. If you want to join Ubud river kayaking with Bali adventure tours, there will be certainly river guide to accompany you during river kayaking in Ubud. Please rest assured, the river guide will escort you to challenge the thrilling adventure of 33 rapids at Ayung River Ubud.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
You will also have a chance to go around Ubud area in Bali, which is now increasingly regarded as an agro tourism destination for civet coffee making place. Catching sight on how coffee beans have been extracted by civet, you can also get a glimpse of the grinding coffee beans and coffee bean roasting process here. You can even take pictures and try to roast civet coffee while savoring coffee and other various served drinks. Have pleasure from the magnificent landscape while sitting around in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yeh Pulu Temple, Ubud 80511 Indonesia
Yeh Pulu Temple is one in the collection of fascinating archaeological sites that you can visit in the central Bali highland village of Bedulu. After a descent on foot following a lush forest trail, you will discover a rice field, freshwater springs and an impressive 25m-long array of carvings etched into a rock face, depicting mythological wayang or shadow puppet characters, Hindu gods, as well as people going about normal village life. The site that dates back to the 14th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.15 am
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.