Private Full Day Tour of UBUD and Culture
By taking this Ubud Tour you will be able to
* Learn about Hindu History by watching Barong dance, the Traditional
* Learn about art work of Bali by Visiting Art Village in Bali
* Learn about History of the most beautiful Hindu's temple in Bali
* Visiting the forest with a temple and thousand of Monkeys around.
* This tour can be customized according to your preference as long as in the
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Tour's Driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee in Tourism site and Attraction ticket for Barong Dance
- Personal Expenses a like Snack, Beverages, Souvenirs etc
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
First stop on this tour are watching a popular historical Balinese dance, it is called Barong Dance.
Barong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good. Which is located in Batu Bulan Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Based on the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. There is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market is a good place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. Locally known as Pasar Seni Ubud.
Opposite of the Ubud market is Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Puri Saren is an Ubud King Palace where it is used as a governance center in the empire era. You can see the beautiful houses building that are designed with Balinese traditional style and full of wood carving decorates it. The luxury Entrance Gate (Candi Bentar) and dressy ancient house building are decorated by the fertile tropical garden ( Entrance Fee applied )
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the main Lobby of your Hotel or Villa. Please send us the detail of your hotel a like Name of the Hotel and addressAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site. All of our Tour drivers or guide have been vaccinated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.