Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud
Ubud private tour is a choice for those who like to see culture and the beauty of Ubud and its surroundings. On this tour, our driver/guide will take you to some temples, rice terrace and the iconic Ubud Market and Ubud monkey forest.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel and parking fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expenses
- Admission fee Tegenungan Waterfall 2 - 4 USD
- Admission fee Sacred Monkey Forest 2 - 4 USD
- Admission fee Tegalalang Rice Terrace 2 - 4 USD
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall foams in a white cascade over black stone cliffs into a quiet pool. At around 66 feet (20 meters) high, it’s an impressive flow, and that’s not all the site has to offer. Besides climbable cliffs, a secret smaller waterfall, and simple food stalls, a charming grotto houses a sacred spring.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Sacred Monkey Forest, a Balinese Hindu site, the Sanctuary is populated by some 700 long-tailed Balinese macaques that live in and around the forest. The monkeys are believed to protect the area and the three Hindu temples within—Pura Dalem Agung, Pura Beji, and Pura Prajapati—from evil spirits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud art market is locally referred to as Pasar seni Ubud. Located opposite of the Puri Saren Royal Ubud palace and opens daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets, hats, kites and many other hand crafted goods. Naturally bargaining is essential here. The Ubud art market also serves as the setting for the Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang rice terrace is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (Traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). The Tegallalang rice terrace alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and a way to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high road side location is cool breezy and it is a well known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and natural lovers also enjoy visiting this spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide complete hotel name, street address and room numberPorts
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.