Private Full-Day Eastern Beach Nusa Penida Island Tour with pickup from Bali
Private shore excursion east tour in Nusa Penida Island will escort and guided by local islander person with private car.
Visiting highlight beaches and bay with stunning photos, and get a chance to step foot on the white sand and clean, relax and enjoy nature at Diamond Beach and Atuh Beach.
You can Immortalize this scene in your photo album as the most intagram tour most memorable in your exploration of the eastern part of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bali hotel pick up and drop off (Hotel- Sanur pier -Hotel)
- Transfer Speed Boat return (Sanur-Nusa Penida-Sanur)
- Private car east beach tour with AC (max 6 person per vehicle)
- Experienced English speaking local guide as driver
- Entry/Admission Nusa Penida port
- Entry/Admission Diamond Beach,Atuh Beach and Raja Lima
- Mineral Bottle water and lunch
- Insurance Crossing Island
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Raja Lima
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
What's excluded :
- Tip or gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Sanur pier where is all participant will met and gathering before crossing the island by fast boat. All participant should be here 30 minutes before depature. All participant will pick up at Bali hotel at 06:00 AM.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Raja Lima, 80771 Indonesia
Molenteng Tree House in Raja Lima or known as the Thousand Island View point has a view of the extraordinary natural beauty of the sea from the top of the tree house, you can see a row of islands and high cliffs.
Adjust your breath as you descend and climb the steep path to reach the tree house or photo spot. The wasted energy will be paid off with this beautiful cliff and island view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The most amazing beach on the eastern of Nusa Penida Island. The white and clean sand makes you comfortable walking along this beach. Hot atmosphere on the beach is suit for laying down and sunbathing. Going down with steps to the beach little take your energy,but it will disspear when you touchdown your step on the sand beach that have amazing views . The way path already fix by local people day by day to smooth travelers step to beach. If the waves are big it is recommended only walk along this beach and take pictures. It is not recommended to swim when the waves are big in certain season.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The Atuh beach is located in the beautiful bay which is truly amazing place with white sandy and Crystal clear water. This beach is near by diamond beach. Stunning photos can getting from the cliff with the ocean view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide the detail of your Bali hotel,and the booking instant confirmation.Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The weather in day time is hot on the island suit for sunbathing
- The transportation from your Bali hotel and back to Bali hotel will provided
- On the island its hard to find supermarket and ATM machine
- It takes energy to climb up and down the steps to the beach
- Not recommended for travelers with seasick
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.