Private Excursion The Highlights of Ubud Bali and Mount Batur Volcano Exploring
The highlight of day tour to combine monkeys, markets, and magnificent views on this unforgettable full-day. Observe free-roaming grey macaques at the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary; browse the handicrafts stalls at Ubud market; then marvel over Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces of Tegalalang rice terrace. That’s not all: tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (not included) in Kintamani, looking out over Mount Batur and Lake Batur; sample Kopi Luwak at a local coffee plantation and take part in a traditional water ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple.
- Full-day private tour including hotel pickup dan droff off
- Meet the monkeys at the Ubud Monkey Forest
- Admire views of the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, Lake Batur and Mount Batur
- Experience a purification ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple
- Great value tour not included (lunch (optional)
- This private tour can be customized to your interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
A real highlight of Ubud visit. Inside the 12,5 hectares forest near the center is a perfect place for the 700 more monkeys to play around. be close to them they are very nice animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Have a short trek to feel the real life of Balinese farmer. walk along the beautiful rice field will give you such an amazing day
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Having a buffet lunch overlooking the Mount Batur and lake view. It is a stunning view from the restaurant spot. Fresh air with the green mountainous surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Witness the local people ritual of holy blessing inside the crystal clear fountain from the spring at the main temple. You can join the ritual if you wish to.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Experience your day to explore the unique handicraft in Ubud traditional market. Make sure you bargain the price as local people will be very happy to give win win price
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walk around the palace to see amazing architecture of royal building. There sometimes you can see some local people learn to dance and instrumental musics.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Enjoy some local coffees and teas directly from the farm. Understand the process of production and taste the free samples. They have also the animal coffee called Luwak Coffee which processed from the poo.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
A silent temple on the hill of Sebatu village. It is set with beautiful lush green surrounding with many crystal clear pond for the koi fish
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Traveler pickup is offered We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.