Private East Bali " Amed,tulamben and Gate Heaven Lempuyang Temple" Day Tour
There are lots of different places that you can visit in Bali. But if we talk about the underwater sites then there are some specific destinations for you.
These sights are well-examined by divers, who have vast experience in guiding divers for many years. Some popular spots include Amed Beach and Tulamben in East Bali, Nusa Penida in South Bali and Pemuteran Bay and Menjangan Island in North Bali.
Others places to visit are :
- tirta gangga water temple
- lempuyang gate temple
- traditional village tenganan
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation and car driving
- Entry ticket all spot
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Diving or snorkling activity
- Own expenses
- Diving and snorkling place at shipwreck tulamben beach.
North of Candi Dasa is the once sleepy fishing village of Amed, now famous for its diving and snorkeling, black sand beaches, salt farms and developing tourism industry. The nearby USS Liberty wreck in Tulamben around 20-kilometres away is the area's most famous dive spot
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up area ubud,kuta legian seminyak kerobokan canggu,sanur and nusa dua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.