Private Bali Hidden and Magical Waterfall Tour
Visiting a hit waterfall in Bali is something an adventurous soul wants and swimming in the cool, fresh water is a memorable waterfall tour experience.
Tour by visiting 3 famous Bali Waterfalls in one day, Tibumana Waterfall is very beautiful and cool with water. Tukad Cepung Waterfall is hidden waterfall in a cave and flanked by unspoiled rocks. Tegenungan Waterfall is close to Ubud, this is one of the objects that is quite famous and visited by many tourists.
What's included :
- Mineral bottle water
- Lunch at local Restaurant
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off for area Badung,Gianyar Regency and Denpasar
- Entry admission Waterfall (Tukad Cepung,Tibumana and Tegenungan)
- Experienced English Driver/Local Guide
- Private vehicle tour with Air-conditioned
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Tip or Gratuity
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
This waterfall is located between the rocks and inside the cave, only a little sunlight comes into this waterfall area. Natural stone walls are great for photo backgrounds.
A waterfall hidden among unspoiled rocks, the location is perfect for taking photos and when the time is right the sun will enter between the rocks and make a stunning photo flash.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
Twin waterfalls that flow side by side located in Apuan village, a quiet location far from downtown Denpasar. Usually, when it is quiet, you can hear birds singing in this area.
To reach this location you have to walk through many stairs, the sweat that comes out will pay off by arriving at this waterfall point. You can swim and soak in the location of this waterfall, the cool water that flows from the mountains. It is not recommended to soak directly under the waterfall when the current is strong.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
The waterfall is located at the bottom of the river, it is quite tiring to climb up and down the stairs in this waterfall. You can swim and soak in this waterfall. The location close to Ubud makes this waterfall famous and visited by many foreign tourists. Please have fun playing in the water here before today's memories will end.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Ubud is a small town located in the middle of the island which has unique arts and crafts.The traveler will see the rice field from the car on the way to waterfall or on return way.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide Hotel pick up and drop off area in Badung Regency,Gianyar Regency and Denpasar City.Out of this regency please reconfirm when reservation to make sure availability.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Access road to the waterfall is good time by time.
- Not recommended for overweight travelers with physical low level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- On the public area travelers and guide/driver should keep implement health protocol with min standard wear mask,used hand sanitizer and social distancing.