Private Bali Arrival Transfer: Airport to Ubud Hotels
Pre-book your private Bali arrival transfer from Ngurah Rai international or domestic Denpasar airport (DPS) to your hotels listed in Ubud (available 24-hour). Avoid the hassle of taxi lines and crowded transportation. Ensure smooth transfer to Ubud approx. 75 to 90-minute with a personal friendly local expert driver who will drive you safely to your Ubud hotels (accommodation). Your driver will be waiting to hold a sign written "YOUR NAME" on it at the arrival exit gate. Choice of vehicles depends on your needs as this private transfer includes a private air-conditioned vehicle from 1 up to 10 travelers, local expert driver, airport "meet & greet" service, and airport parking fees.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer (Airport to Ubud hotels)
- Meet & greet service
- Airport parking fees
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Arrive in island style with a private arrival transfer from Bali international or domestic Ngurah Rai airport (DPS) to your hotels (accommodation) in Ubud. This transfer available 24-hour (every day), ready to drive you safely with a private air-conditioned vehicle and good options for solo, couple, family, and group up to 10 travelers with baggage included.
After you arrive at Bali international or domestic Ngurah Rai airport, proceed to immigration & customs, collect your baggage then walk to arrival halls (exit gate). "Meet & Greet" your driver will be waiting in the arrival halls with a sign written "YOUR NAME". Experience the scenic drive to Ubud with a city view and beautiful scenery. This transfer takes approx. 75 to 90-minutes depends on traffic, in case you hit a rush hour or flight delayed, your driver will be patient until you arrive at your hotel (accommodation) without extra charge.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting at the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it. If you are unable to locate your driver for any reason, it is your responsibility to call the number shown on your voucher sheet for assistance. (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE! Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher in exchange for your product.
PortsBenoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/17/2019 - 3/17/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia - Private airport transfer approximately 75-90 minutes from Bali International/Domestic airport to your hotel in Ubud area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Your driver will be waiting at the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- If you are unable to locate your driver for any reason, it is your responsibility to call the number shown on your voucher information sheet for assistance
- If your flight is changed, you must contact the operator prior to travel to adjust your pickup time accordingly
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.