Private Arrival Transfer: Bali Airport to Ubud Hotel Area
Private Arrival Transfer: Bali Airport to Ubud Hotel Area, Upon arrival at Denpasar International Airport, you will be welcomed by your attentive driver at the arrival gate with a sign board with your name on it. You will then be transported to your hotel or private residence in Ubud (approximately 1 hour away) in a private air-conditioned minivan accommodating up to 5 people with luggage.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet & Greet Service
- Bottled water
- One-way transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Taxes, fuel surcharge & service fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Receive great first impressions when you arrive in Bali. Your driver will provide a warm, friendly welcome before escorting you safely to your accommodation.
Upon arrival at Denpasar International Airport, you will be welcomed by your attentive driver at the arrival gate with a sign board with your name on it. Your driver will be standing at the front making your driver easy to find.
They will help you to skip through the crowds at the airport and out to your waiting, private air-conditioned minivan. You will then be transported to your hotel or private residence in Ubud (approximately 1 hour away).
Your private air-conditioned minivan accommodates up to 5 people with luggage. Your friendly driver will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Bali on your journey.
Departure Point :
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :To meet your flight arrival time.
Return Detail :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia - Ubud Hotel Area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.