Private- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Local Guide
Experience Bali sunrise on mount batur with local expert, Hike up to mount batur and see incredible view of bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Banana Bread with coffee or tea
- All entry fee and ticket included
- Private Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Private driver and trekking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (GunungBatur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali.
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation between 1:15am – 2:30am depending on your location.
At 3:30am you will arrive at your starting point of ToyaBungkah Village where you will meet your professional experienced trekking guide. You will have an introduction and safety briefingbefore starting your trek.
You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you will watch a magnificent sunrise while eating breakfast with excellent views of Lake Batur and see three mountains at once such as Mt. abang, Mt, agung and by the distance Mt. rinjani in Lombok island.
After the sunrise, your guide will offer you the option to go back down or to do an additional walk around the crater and lava. On the way back down You may alsoexplore a deep cave found in the main crater of Mount Baturand see some of very nice and tame monkeys around. You will be arrive back at ToyaBungkah Village at around 9am
• Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off hotel: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, NUsa dua, JImbaran, KintamaniAirports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.