Penglipuran Village: BE BALINESE FOR A DAY
Immerse yourself with a full day authentic experience to see local people daily life and get a tons of memorable experience to take home. Starting from morning pick up and visiting one of the biggest traditional market to have in your hand fresh ingredients to be cooked with the family. Say " hello" to the local and get warmest welcoming from the local at the market.The trip continued to meet local family and visit one of the cleanest village which is well known as one of traditional balinese house compound. Meet your local host, learn their daily life, tradition, culture, and continued with helping them to cook very authentic food for the lunch. Before starting to taste delicious meal, family will take you to do the ritual, have your meal, and eat like local. Your fun day will continued to meet local farmer to see they way how they produce Luwak Coffee and snap beautiful photos . Immerse yourself by walking at Tegalalang rice and get explanation about irrigation sytem called " Subak".
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Balinese authetic food
- Bottled water - 1 bottled mineral water for each
- Snacks - Welcome drink with local snacks and balinese local food
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Gianyar Street Night Market
- Entry/Admission - Kumulilir
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Shoping is your expanse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Meet local family and learn about Balinese daily life, tradition, and culture. Eat like local with authentic Balinese food. Visit real Balinese compound, see the cleanest village in the world and stop at the bamboo forest. Join the local family to cook Balinese dishes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Gianyar Street Night Market, Jl. Ngurah Rai-Gianyar, Gianyar Indonesia
Meet local people and get some fresh ingredients to be cook with host family. See how the local get interection each others in the market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kumulilir, Jl. Raya Pujung Kaja, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Immerse your lovely day in the local nature while have a cup coffee made by local farmer. Snap beautiful photos with your knowledable guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Meet the local starting to learn how they plant a new rice and immerse yourself in the beautiful rice paddies. Get walk around the terrace while learning the irrigation water system work in Bali
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ubud Palace Puri saren, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Ubud areas
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.