Parasailing, Banana Boat & Jet Ski Tour In Tanjung Benoa
Soar over the magnificent Indian Ocean on a thrilling parasailing adventure, jet ski and banana boat. glide through the air and feel the wind on your skin as you take in the breathtaking views while Parasailing. A ride in adventurous jet ski with adrenaline pump up. Enjoy a fun and exciting banana boat ride.
• Feel like a bird flying in the air as you soar over the ocean during a 1 round parasailing adventure.
• Enjoy a ride on jet ski
• Have fun with banana boat at Tanjung Benoa beach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 round of Parasailing
- Banana Boat (15 minutes)
- Jet Ski (15 minutes) with instructure
- Cover insurance
- Free pick up only for Tanjung Benoa Area and Nusa Dua Area
- Changing room, locker and rest room
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Benoa Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Enjoy 3 in 1 water activities in Tanjung Benoa. Feel the breeze of air with Parasailing, enjoy a ride of jet ski and have fun with exciting Banan Boat
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tanjung Benoa, Tj. Benoa, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off only available for hotels in Tanjung Benoa. Pick up out side of nusa dua area for area kuta,legian,seminyak,jimbaran and sanur will be charge USD10 return to be pay to the driver directly.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Water sport may have changed due to bad weather condition for safety reason (raining and windy season).
- Pick up out side of nusa dua area for area kuta,legian,seminyak,jimbaran and sanur will be charge USD15 return per vehicle to be pay to the driver directly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.