Paon Bali Cooking Class and Batuan Temple Tour
Unravel the secrets of authentic Balinese cuisine on this full day cooking tour in a traditional village. Visit a bustling market to learn about unique local ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced chefs in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
Continue your tour to Laplapan village, a traditional Balinese village, and be warmly welcomed by the local villagers. Learn the secret of preparing Balinese food with the ingredients you have chosen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class.
Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare three starters, four main courses and one Balinese dessert. After your informative cooking lesson, sit down and enjoy satisfying and delicious Balinese meals in addition to your culinary creation.
Next visit is at Batuan Temple, one of the Oldest Temple in Bali.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Authentic Balinese cooking class
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Other personal expanses
- Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local market where personal assistants help you choose the fresh ingredients, such as vegetables, herbs, meat and spices that you will use for your cooking class.
Departure Point :Banjar Laplapan, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Batuan Temple, Jl. Raya Batuan, Batuan, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.