Pandawa Beach, Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Dance, Jimbaran Seafood
Visit a an ancient temple of a 1000 years old Temple of Uluwatu. The Tour will be started around 14:00-15:00 PM The Highlight of this trip is:Visit Pandawa Beach, Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance, Jimbaran Seafood. Our English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel or any place that we confirm in advance, around 14:00pm. The first visit will be Pandawa Beach, spend your time on the beautiful white sand beach of Pandawa Beach. Or, if you might need to have a lunch first, we may start earlier. The next destination will be Uluwatu Temple, visiting the 9th Century Ancient Temple, a stunning cliff front temple, before the sunset. The Balinese Kecak Dance is hundreds of men chanting their voice into a unique melody, combined with Hanoman ) White Monkey and fire dance while enjoying the sunset of Uluwatu from your seat at the Kecak Dance stage. The next desitnation is famous Jimbaran Seafood, where you can have your dinner at this beach seafood restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Or any kind of your personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Bali Jungle Trekking Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Jungle Trekking Tour, Jl. Gunung Talang VI B 23 Ubud, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
We will visit The beach, Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance during Sunset. Walking to the Uluwatu cliff. If you need to have Jimbaran Seafood Dinner, we will go as optional.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kuta, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
2: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet up at confirmed location in advance.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual Tour dress, there will Sarongs available at the temple, to enter the Temple.
- If you book for 1 person only, there will be a extra cost of IDR 200.000 in cash to the Tour Driver
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There are Monkey habitat in this destination, be aware of your belongings
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.