PADI Open Water Diver Course - For Beginner
Get certified with the PADI Open Water Diver Course! Through this entry-level program, you will not only learn the knowledge in books, but will also have the opportunity to practice your diving skills in our newly built 4.5m deep swimming pool, and beneath the Bali waters with our professional PADI Instructors. At the end, you will be able to dive safely with a certified buddy and are qualified to dive to a maximum depth of 18m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PADI Professional Instructors
- PADI course learning materials
- Certification card (Lifetime validity)
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Boat rental
- Transfer to dive sites
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels
What's excluded :
You will need to spend 3 exciting days with us to complete the course:
First Day - Fundamental dive theories and complete knowledge reviews in the classroom. Assemble and use the scuba equipment. PADI Instructors will demonstrate the motor skills so that you can learn by observations. Learn how to breath using a scuba regulator, descent/ascent from the surface, buoyancy control and diving safety skills in the pool.
Second Day – On the 1st dive you will need to practice some skills that you learnt from the previous days pool sessions. After you demonstrate the diving skills comfortably, we will start the 2nd dive with less skill practice and more on fun diving.
Third Day – On the 3rd dive you will get to demonstrate two safety skills and improve your buoyancy control. For the 4th dive you will explore the underwater world that is full of beautiful corals and fish.
The course is conducted in several locations: Tulamben area that is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck, Padang Bai with calm blue lagoon suitable for beginner divers and our lovely dive center in Sanur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transfers from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.