PADI Advance Open Water Diver Course
Take your diving skills to the next level!
Take the next step! With the Advanced Open Water Diver Course, you will expand the scuba skills and won’t need to worry about the limited depth. You can explore new places and mysterious spots that required drift, deep or night diving experiences. You can start right after completing the Open Water Diver course.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PADI Professional Instructors
- PADI course learning materials
- Certification card (Lifetime validity)
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Boat rental
- Transfer to dive sites
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
What's excluded :
- What will you learn?
There are five dive specialties (5 dives) and it takes 2 days to complete the course. Two specialties are mandatory; these include the Deep Diver and Underwater Navigation dives. The remaining three can be chosen by you. We highly recommend choosing the Wreck Diver, Drift Diver, Night Diver or Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver to fully explore the underwater wonders of Bali.
The course is conducted at several locations: Tulamben area that is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck, Padang Bai with calm Blue Lagoon or Nusa Penida with thrilling drift currents.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.