Overnight Tour to Volcano Ijen in Java
This Starlingbali trip start the trip at 20 PM from port Gilimanuk where we take ferry to Java. There is a car waiting for us which drives us to base camp Volcano Ijen. This volcano is world famous of blue fire which sparkles by blue flame in the darkens of the night. But as all nature act to see it with it's full power is rare but then fabulous. The Ijen is one of the only one volcano in the world where you can see such blue fire.
Rising sun is showing amazing views and same time hard working locals are carrying heavy sulfur pieces for industry. When you are ready we can walk back to the base camp and car back to Bali. Rising sun is also revealing the biggest volcanic acid lake in the world. It's green color with rising sun gives super photogenic back ground for you the most scenic pics.
We drive back in the morning and back at Gilimanuk at 11 AM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Ijen National Park. Climbing up at nigth time. When sun is rising up you have fobulous view over Vava and view over many other volcanos.
During nigth you have possibility to see one of wonders. Blue flames are here the greatest in the world. But it depends of volcano activity how great it is.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Give your contact telephone - then quide call youPorts
- Gilimanuk Harbour Transport, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali 82252, Indonesia
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.