Nusa Penida Three Dives Trip
Your three dives trip with us:
- only small groups (4 divers per guide, often less);
- only matching group levels;
- experienced dive guides and crew;
- only professionally maintained or new gear;
- own powerful boat;
- friendly and chilled vibes onboard;
- more than 10 years experience in diving Nusa Penida and Bali.
We aim to deliver the best experiences with safety being our absolute priority.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full set of standard diving gear. Computer not included.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - We provide our guests with drinking water and bottle refill facility onboard. As well as tea, coffee and light refreshments. Lunch is served in a cafe on a beach upon arrival.
What's excluded :
- Dive computer
Dive on the vibrant reefs of Nusa Penida! Take a trip to Manta Point to try to see Manta Rays or East Penida for pristine reefs and incredible amount of marine life! Turtles, eagle rays, tuna, mola-mola - all of that can happen on any dive.
Add to that a third dive after lunch and a nice long surface interval - a perfect dive holiday recipe.
Departure Point :Pure Dive Resort, Nusa Penida, Jl. Ped - Buyuk, Ped, Nusa Penida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are walking distance, no more than 10-20 minutes from most of accommodations in Sental, Ped or Toyapakeh. If you are in Penida and do not use a scooter or bicycle to explore the island - let us know. We'll pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Valid scuba diving certification issued by major or internationally recognised training agency is required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We've limited the quantity of guests onboard to the maximum of 8 people and the amount of guides/instructors to the maximum of 4 people, allowing ample social distancing onboard. Dive gear (masks, regulators, snorkels, BCDs, wetsuits and boots) is disinfected and sanitised after a day of diving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.