Nusa Penida Island Hopping Tour
Explore Nusa Penida Island in 1 day from Bali with approx. 45-minute big speed-boat (approx. 100 capacity) transfer from Sanur harbor and island tour by car to visit Kelingking Bay, Broken Bay, Angel's Billabong, and Crystal Bay Beach. Enjoy the most wonderful island hopping that has picturesque natural features of cliff formations and lagoons. This tour is suitable for couples, families, and group max. 10 travelers and this package also include Return Big Speed-boat, Entrance Tickets, Lunch, and Shared Return Hotel Transfers: Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Big round-trip speed boat (approx. 100 capacity)
- Shared hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa and Ubud)
- Indonesian lunch (set menu)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
- Use of Boat for snorkelling (available for purchase)
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali 4U Tours, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Your speed boat driver will pick you up from the lobby hotel at 06.30 AM to go to Sanur harbor to catch your speed boat. It takes you approx. 45-minute to Nusa Penida from Sanur, once you arrive at Nusa Penida Island, you'll be welcomed by your driver-guide and be ready to visit wonderful sites such as Kelingking Bay, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland. Broken Bay, a picturesque destination with an arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool. Angel's Billabong, natural pool picturesquely framed by rock cliffs and an arch. Crystal Beach, one of the best beaches in Nusa Penida island for snorkeling.
Your tour includes Return Big Fast-Boat (approx. 100 capacity), Entrance Tickets, Lunch, Driver-Guide, and Shared Return Hotel Transfers.
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Sanur Beach to get Speed Boat to Nusa Penida Island approx. 45 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Kelingking Beach is a secret point on Nusa Penida Island, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Pasih Uug or Broken Beach is a picturesque destination with an arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
A crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean on the east coast of Nusa Penida Island. This is an epic natural pool where the waves crash in from the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Crystal Bay Beach is probably the most popular beach on Nusa Penida Island for some reason. Most importantly, unlike many of the crazy beaches on Nusa Penida, you can snorkel and swim with relaxing conditions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar. (Tour departs from your hotel to go to Sanur harbor to catch speed boat to Nusa Penida).
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: **As a new tourist destination in Bali, some road aren't not much developed (bumpy road) so this island hopping need good health condition
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.